- If you are on a self-exploration journey
- Want to ride a horse freely into the desert.
- If you want to connect with one of the most authentic and perceptive animals.
- For sharing your experience with a like-minded group.
- For meditation and contemplation.
- Would like to enjoy beduin cuisines cooked by bedouins.
- If you like camping and bonfires.
Healthy, organic, and locally made food including breakfast, lunch and dinner, cooked on a bonfire in the traditional Bedouin way.
From Feb 2017 to Jan 2019 I hiked around 3000 KM in the desert alone, with local Bedouins, and visitors from all over the world. Traversed ancient trails, valleys, canyons, and mountains. I am a Three Peaks Egypt Challenge summiteer (three of the highest three peaks in Egypt). I also climb, ride horses, and I learn how these adventurous sports can help us heal, develop, and explore the universe inside and out. I learned how to reflect, forge meanings, gain insights for life, share, and set the environment to empower others to do the same. Because one of my beliefs is that everyone has a story full of lessons that can inspire others. You just need the right environment to share without feeling ashamed or embarrassed. claim that I can set up this environment, creating a safe space within my expeditions in the wilderness.
By providing your email address, you agree to receive communications via email that contain promotional messages, company updates. you can unsubscribe any time.